Junior Merchandise Planner (f/m/d)
6 days left
- Entry Level / Assistant
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Merchandise Planning team we are searching for a Junior Merchandise Planner (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Setting seasonal brand targets within your own department and working closely with buying team at each stage of the planning process
- Support the team in developing range plans on top brands to aid the buying process as well as carrying out extended forecasts on carryover lines to ensure strong performance
- Trade the department on a weekly basis looking at deliveries, performance of stock and relevant actions
- Suggest and develop new ways of working within the current structures to improve in season trading and reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis on specific brands or categories on request
- Liaise with other departments, such as Retail, Buying Assistance, Warehouse, Pricing, PR, Krea to ensure effective buying support
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in Business or equal education
- At least 1 year of experience in Merchandise Planning, preferably in a fashion-related company
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong sense for detail and a passion for numbers
- Proactive, autonomous, reliable and organized
- Open-minded team player with intercultural experience Flexible, “Hands-on“ mentality MS-Office (high proficiency in Excel), experience in using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.