We are looking for a motivated, adaptable and dynamic part-time womenswear and homeware PR coordinator to join our team.
About Couverture & The Garbstore
Established by husband-and-wife duo Emily Dyson and Ian Paley in 2008, Notting Hill based concept lifestyle store Couverture & The Garbstore has quickly gained cult status through their ‘shop independent’ philosophy, championing emerging and independent brands from around the world.
We are a company that prides ourselves on our independent, creatively driven approach both in the brands we work with and in the way we develop our roles and people.
Proactively pitch new season product and stories to top tier womenswear and homeware media for product placement
- Drive Couverture & The Garbstore as a world-class shopping destination via international press, visitor guides and other consumer-facing platforms across online, print and socials
- Proficient in preparing monthly coverage reports to share with wider marketing team
- Liaise with Store Managers for sample product loans and call ins in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct in-store appointments with journalists, stylists, VIPS and influencers
- Handle VIP dressing / loans to maximise brand awareness
- Research, manage and grow influencer relationships to drive awareness of Couverture & The Garbstore
- Manage and coordinate in-store events
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have an excellent network of womenswear, homeware, lifestyle press contacts including but not limited to nationals and supplements, consumer, style and trade
- Have an established list of influencers and key industry players
- Have an established list of womenswear and homeware stylists for press call ins and appointments
- Be able to work independently and proactively
- Be able to to work efficiently with other departments throughout the business such as web, creative, retail
- Have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the fashion and/or lifestyle PR and communications industry
- Have an understanding of our competitors and awareness of the market activity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / PR / communications or related
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Photoshop