Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about client relations and service excellence?
- Do you love making a difference?
The Client Relations Manager leads all strategy and execution support for instore, virtual client or regional events, with emphasis on new and existing client activations and bespoke experiences including High Jewelry events and client gestures and gifting. Responsibilities Develop and grow a clienteling strategy to support both the day-to-day and High Jewelry business
Client Experience and Events
- Drive the development of clienteling programs, strategies, and service support.
- Build strategies on client outreach and engagement through experiences and other communication channels: Emailers, collateral, and Salesforce.
- Drive partnership initiatives, prospecting within key networks to identify and cultivate new high jewelry clients to meet HJ + Exceptional sales annual sales plan
- Develop a strong knowledge of store High Jewelry/UHNW Business
- Collaborate with CRM analytics team for client data strategy and support
- Collect market and competitor insights
- Develop client experience enhancements in store, ensuring high quality execution and monitoring. Experiences inclusive of; Hospitality menus, services & special celebrations
- Create exceptional client gestures/gifting initiatives, managing orders and allocations.
- Collaborate with the regional team from ideation, strategy, planning to execution.
- Develop events calendar, new concepts, and activation strategies.
- Deliver and reinvent in-store moments & HJ Events rooted in exceptional client experience with an emphasis on personalization.
- Project manage the event production process, specifically in the areas of creative concepts with help of agencies, venue sourcing, entertainment sourcing, logistical issues, F&B selection.
- Work closely with outside vendors and continuously research new vendors, ideas, and trends within the industry
- Monitor the performance of the events; produce analytical and management reports; maintain photo records of events
- Provide retail teams creative and logistical support for store events
- Monitor market trends and competitive activities on various client experience topics
- Planning and overseeing budgets to efficiently track spending, while identifying risks and opportunities
- Consistently provide exceptional client service and experience in all client interactions
- Provide support to resolve client complaints and recovery situations as they arise
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- Driven, energetic and independent
- Luxury Retail Experience
- Possess a full understanding of the marketplace and client demographic
- Detail-oriented, organized, excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Passion and creativity for client relationship building
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and multi-task
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)