Established in London in 1998, the Roland Mouret fashion house fast became known for the use of drape, cut and understanding of the female form, with its designs worn by the world's most recognised women. In 2021, Roland Mouret was acquired by SP Collection, a holding company dedicated to discovering, nurturing and developing best in class creativity and design. In this new chapter, the Roland Mouret brand, which is headquartered in London, will continue to explore heritage silhouettes with a focus on modern wardrobing.
ROLAND MOURET is looking for an organised and highly motivated WHOLESALE ASSISTANT to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your commercial skills by supporting the wholesale department across global business and operations. This full-time role is based out of our London offices. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly proactive candidate to hit the ground running at a fun, fast-paced company with many opportunities for professional growth. The role requires the candidate to support the smooth running of the department, ensuring processes are followed to a high standard.
The role will report to Head of Wholesale.
Systems and Administrative duties
- Implementing processes to ensure efficient running of the department. Becoming proficient in our retail systems; Zedonk and Joor.
- Integrating data and importing products and orders to and from Zedonk/Joor .
- Wholesale data entry: formatting contact sheets and calendars. Ensuring wholesale account records are complete and up to date.
- Building strong relationships with our wholesale accounts and following up on any queries promptly and efficiently including appointment calendar building for showroom sales events in London and Paris.
- Providing order confirmations, line sheets, price sheets and data sheets for our wholesale accounts as required.
- Organisation and set up for the sales event in London and Paris, booking furniture, models etc. Supporting sales team in appointments in London and Paris.
- Supporting with staff trainings in stores.
- Organising brand training documents and selling packs using PowerPoint.
- Sample coordination for wholesale product shoots. Shipping, tracking and logging sample movements between agents and showrooms. Creating calendar for sample movement.
- Coordinating with Press, Marketing and VIP departments to share marketing materials with wholesale channels.
- Coordinating with finance and logistics on deliveries, stock reorders, swaps and certification
- Assisting on data gathering for weekly trade reporting.
- Monitoring global pricing and providing weekly report.
- Updating distribution map globally.
- Ad hoc admin tasks across department
- Positive attitude and a “can do” work ethic.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage time in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Can demonstrate good commercial understanding.
- Experienced in ZEDONK and JOOR
- Experience working with DHL