Sister Jane is a London-based fashion brand, creating unique, vintage-inspired designs. Never the quiet one, we combine whimsical eccentricity with a distinctive style signature. Pieces emphasise unique, unexpected details that are colourful, fresh, and trend-led, while carrying a retro nod.
Instead of following the traditional fashion calendar, Sister Jane launches a new capsule collection every 6 weeks, allowing the brand to offer a continuously refreshed range of new, up-to-date styles.
Our Sister Jane townhouse is the creative hub where everything begins. Located in the charming area of Notting Hill, this is where our (very international) team designs and conceptualises every last detail.
The role of the PR Intern is to support the PR Team in executing the global PR strategy for the company's brands: Sister Jane, DREAM Sister Jane, Sister Jane Menswear and Ghospell, assisting with the press and influencer reach outs as well as events, digital partnerships, brand and charity collaborations.
- Manage and continuously update press and influencer databases
- Manage sample movement co-ordination including follow ups and managing returns for the UK and internationally
- Support on sample transitioning, including relocating and transferring product from various locations and departments
- Ensure information in the inventory management software is accurate and up to date
- Support the PR Team with press inquiries and influencer and celebrity gifting
- Support PR Team in pitching product and press outreach, trends and new launches to targeted press
- Assist on the execution and distribution of global gifting
- Monitor, track and save press and influencer coverage both online and in print
- Assist in planning and organising press, influencer and customer event activity
- Closely monitor and report on press and influencer coverage
- Create monthly gifting and reach reports
- Support in monthly product shoots
- General admin assistance in support of the PR Manager
- Recent graduate with 1 year combined prior internship experience preferably in social media and fashion PR
- A strong understanding of cultural trends inclusive of fashion, media, music and art
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, but small team, across multiple projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- A highly motivated, organised and extremely detail-oriented individual who shows great initiative
- Proactive in seeking, identifying and developing new opportunities
- International outlook and international experience is beneficial
- Experience in using sample management and tracking software
- Hands on and can do attitude