The main goal of this role is to conduct the retail activities of the Feng Chen Wang business which operates almost exclusively online. You’ll be a seasoned ecommerce professional passionate about preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling, and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records. Your success will be determined by achieving targets such as (but not limited to) FCW.com revenue and profit targets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute a business plan to grow FCW.com to the next level, scaling customers and sales; plan to emphasize factors such as product line, pricing, inventory, marketing strategy, and associated finances and budgets.
- ecommend and execute seasonal merchandising plans to create a compelling consumer experience and to effectively present product stories in an integrated manner across ecommerce all touch points (site, email)
- Own merchandise presentation on site, responsible for product categorization, in season management of merchandising presentation, merchandising assortment optimization, and end of season product transitions
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Create marketing materials.
- Determine and set product prices.
- Determine the value of goods or services.
- Measure and analyze Web site usage data to maximize search engine returns or refine customer interfaces.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Partner with inhouse marketing team to develop and prioritize experiences and site initiatives to maximize omni-channel messaging, product management on site enhancements, and optimize search-related traffic
- Weekly reporting on stock levels, best sellers and terminal stock
- Produce seasonal performance reports on sell out, sales performance and KPI’s to feed back to the business
- Maintain critical eye on our technical web services, such as web hosting services, online merchant accounts, shopping cart software, payment gateway software, or spyware to ensure all are fit for purpose and delivering best value.
- Build customer service relationships, respond to email, whatsapp and telephone enquiries and deliver them to exceptionally high standards.
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
- Market products, services, or events.
- Create or maintain database of customer accounts.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Investigate products or markets to determine areas for opportunity or viability for merchandising specific products, using online or offline sources. Identify strategic business investment opportunities.
- Other duties as required from time to time
We’re a small London satellite to the main Feng Chen Wang operation in Shanghai, so you will need to be able to work independently as part of the London team, with some evening and weekend work required from time to time due to the fast paced nature of the fashion industry.
- 4+ years in relevant High-end fashion E-Commerce, UX and online shopping experience role
- Commercial acumen – demonstrated experience in driving business KPI’s.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Computer literate with strong competence working with Microsoft Office & Adobe suite Knowledge of Shopify, Facebook business manager & google analytics a bonus
- Good copywriting skills and understanding tone-of-voice
- Experience with all main social media platforms, (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, WeChat, Spotify)
- You are structured proactive and a solution-oriented person. You are highly driven and self-motivated. You are a team player with a “can-do” attitude. You are detail oriented while still seeing the bigger picture.
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to juggle and prioritise a fast paced busy workload.
- Confident working independently and productively as a member of a collaborative team.
- Open to sharing ideas and accepting constructive feedback.
- Full of passion, energy and enthusiasm and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about trends, editorial, fashion, art, pop culture and global events of today
- Flexibility in working hours to support with out of hours meetings and social events Passionate about the FCW brand