At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Burberry are on a journey to transform the lives of our colleagues and customers through technology. Based out of our new shared service centre in Leeds, our Incident and Problem Management team ensure we are responsive and effective in resolving incidents across the globe, whilst continuously working with the business to help minimise future incident frequency and impact.
We're looking for an Incident Manager to support and guide all major incidents, liaising with different teams and colleagues in the business. You will be managing complex and high severity incidents working in a high performing function. It's a chance to make an impact in a rapidly evolving shared service function supporting a global userbase and develop incident management processes and procedures.
If you're an experienced Incident Manager looking for a stimulating and rewarding opportunity we'd love to hear from you - the role is a real opportunity to make a difference to our people.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritising incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents that outline incident protocols.
- Develop and maintain the incident management processes and procedures, following a
- Lean methodology of addressing IT service-related incidents.
- Monitor (with their team) the health of incident management across IT,
- specifically open / close rates, age of open incidents, level of reopens, complaints and escalations.
- Working on 24x7x365 rota.
- Using Incident and Problem Management within the ITSM toolset (Remedyforce).
- Act as a Major Incident Manager on the rota.
- Monitor effectiveness of incident & problem management and make recommendations for improvement.
- Flag and escalate major incidents.
- Liaise with the service owners to resolve incident escalations.
- Experience in IT Incident Management or working in IT service management role.
- Customer-centric mindset and a firm knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery processes.
- Good understanding of Incident Management tools and be able to implement new innovative solutions.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ICS OPERATIONS & EMPLOYEE || n/a ||