Calvin Klein - North America is looking for a talented individual to join our Ecommerce & Digital Analytics team as a Manager of Marketing Analytics. The right candidate for this position will possess a balance of quantitative reporting and analytical skills alongside a big-picture strategic curiosity. This position will support the Marketing growth strategy by providing data led recommendations, guidance, and reporting. Areas of impact and support will include, but not be limited to - Marketing Channel Performance (Paid, Organic, + Brand Outbound), campaign measurement, incrementality testing, audience segmentation, and attribution and media mix modeling.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Evaluate marketing program effectiveness across the entire marketing funnel (top-mid-bottom), as well as digital and non-digital (i.e. billboards) medium - and communicate insights to paid media and marketing teams.
- Partner with Marketing & CRM teams to assist in audience segmentation approaches that will help drive customer acquisition/reactivation, as well as enhance customer lifetime value.
- Conduct analyses and develop optimizations designed to improve the efficacy of marketing investment.
- In collaboration with the digital marketing team and agency partners - design, manage, and deliver A/B and incrementality tests across marketing touchpoints and audiences.
- Support in the development, evolution, and adoption of Multi Touch Attribution and Media Mix Modeling.
- Responsible for operating daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, annual reporting to monitor marketing performance and initiatives.
- In partnership with channel owners and Digital Marketing leadership, assess Digital Marketing budgets and provide ongoing supportive data for media budget forecasting.
- Ensure best practices are leveraged by internal teams and agencies in marketing channel/campaign tracking and data capture.
- Mentor and develop an Analyst, including their technical, functional, and professional capabilities - and own day to day management of requests and tasks.
- 4-6 years experience in Marketing Analytics, preferably supporting retail/ecomm organizations - or relevant Ecomm/Digital Analytics experience with a strong focus on Digital Marketing performance.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and advertising approaches across display, video, programmatic, SEM, social, affiliate, e-mail, search, and social platforms.
- Experience conducting A/B, multivariate, and incrementality tests across paid media, as well as audience and segment building.
- Strong understanding of attribution methods - including Multi-Touch Attribution - and Media Mix Modeling.
- Proficient in MS Excel as well as data visualization solutions (Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Solid experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) and with ad servers, DSPs (Demand Side Platform e.g. DoubleClick Bid Manager) and DMP (Data Management Platform e.g. Salesforce/Krux) to extract campaign analytics data
- B.S. in Marketing, Analytics, Mathematics, Business or related field, and/or MBA with proven quantitative orientation
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends.
- Must be highly organized with strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to synthesize data and extrapolate insights.
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and collaboratively in groups.
- Exhibit leadership qualities, motivate team members, and maintain high standards.
- Innovative thinker, team player, results driven wanting to make impact
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, PPT, Analytics & Data Visualization Tools
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of strategic work in an entrepreneurial environment
Pay Range: $110,000 - $130,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH