NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners. Staff Analyst, Corporate Systems - Neiman Marcus Group Careers
The Staff Analyst provides functional support for projects including configuration and new process realization for corporate systems. The Staff Analyst gathers business and technical requirements primarily through virtual workshops with business users, subject matter experts, and technology partners to identify technology solutions that best meet business user requirements and management expectations. Periodically, upon request, the Staff Analyst will also develop reports and queries, technical presentations, and business cases to support their solution recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of progressive work experience focused on the Business of IT that includes 3+ years as a Systems Analyst-Consultant or equivalent work experience with corporate system portfolios. The position requires collaborating frequently with business partners and senior leadership on business solutions. Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Project support for assigned systems in portfolio. Systems include: Oracle EBS, Kronos, SAP, and Vertex.
- Lead business and technical requirements gathering workshops for proposed business solutions.
- Contributor in story grooming, refinement, system design, and implementation.
- Develop functional system workflows and reports, build configurations and perform data modeling.
- Oversee developers building technology solutions, system enhancements, upgrades, and conversions to ensure solutions delivered align with business functional and technical requirements.
- Accountable for translating requirements and use cases into test cases working with responsible teams.
- Technology proficient and knowledgeable of IT operations and best practices including software development, coding standards, code reviews, source control, and build-test procedures.
- Understands technical architecture of assigned portfolio and participates in cross functional design workshops collaborating effectively with business and IT partners.
- Research technology trends related to systems in assigned portfolio applying the same for continuous process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years requirements gathering, process and functional design, testing, configurations, and conversions.
- 3+ years of technical application configuration and implementation experience with ERP systems including Oracle EBS. Prior experience with cloud business solutions from Oracle, Kronos, SAP, and Vertex is a plus.
- Functional IT work experience with Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Payroll, and Credit systems
- Practical experience with SQL, PL/SQL via SQL Developer for Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
- Detail process oriented with strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives, work under deadlines, and multi-task effectively.
- Solid facilitation skills communicating effectively with business stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to influence effectively without direct authority.
- Technologist with technical skills fluent in desktop computing software including Microsoft Office suite.
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with Project Management, Issue Tracking and Corporate Wiki tools is desirable (i.e., MS Project, Jira, Confluence)