Retail Communication Administrator
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Retail Communication Administrator provide comprehensive, effective and efficient Administration support to the Retail team to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations in stores. Always representing the Deckers EMEA Retail team in a professional and approachable manner.
The Retail Administrator is adaptable, organized and able to work in a timely manner to meet the needs of the business. They will have the ability to multitask and respond to numerous requests at any one time and will priorities these effectively.
- Management of the day to day store’s requests
- Day to day operations communications.
- Communications of customer service programs.
- Vendor management
- Full end to end responsibility for the PO process.
- Training guides for new projects implemented in stores
- Providing general administrative support to Retail Store Managers and Head Office Retail Team
Who You Are:
- A pro-active self-starter
- A great communicator and collaborator
- You are adaptable, organized, and able to adhere to deadlines
- You have an eye for detail and problem-solving approach to tasks
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in Wholesale or Retail business is advantageous
- Confident using MS Office applications
- Ability to analyse data
- Fluent in English (additional European language is advantageous but not necessary)
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Open to travel across EMEA from time to time
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a pay-check. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.