The Customer Services and Ecommerce Operations Assistant will support the online business by ensuring that all customer queries are all professionally and efficiently responded to within the agreed timeframes.
The role will be responsible for the management of customer communications, customer stock orders, supporting the stock management processes with the logistics team, coordinating Amazon order processes and overseeing any returns with production and finance teams where required.
All communication must be executed with a luxury tone of voice adhering to all brand guidelines as led and approved by the brand marketing teams. A regular level of communication with the customer is imperative to ensure a seamless customer journey from start to finish, maintaining a luxury service of excellence throughout.
Working alongside the Marketing and Ecommerce Teams, the candidate must be able to collaborate closely with internal and external teams to support tasks including e-commerce, website maintenance, online marketing, CMS uploads and content management.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent background in luxury retail customer service and command a high level of the English language. They should have a keen interest in luxury ecommerce websites, newsletters, and a basic technical understanding of transactional websites.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of all customer communications, whether via email and phone call, responding promptly and efficiently to all customer needs, ensuring a luxury, impressive and memorable brand experience Pack ecommerce orders where relevant, following brand packaging guidelines with meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner Report into the Ecommerce Manager to support the online sales and manage customer experience metrics Work with the Logistics Manager to ensure following of an accurate and efficient stock management process Organisation of returns/exchanges and improve returns rate Issue refunds following processes agreed with QA and finance and ensure a seamless customer experience throughout Monitor and record all customer order status and returns Work closely with all internal departments to ensure enquiries are dealt with promptly Work with Logistics with regards to any order trackings and shipments to ensure smooth delivery.
- Exceptional customer service delivery experience with excellent interpersonal skills. Must have a high-level command in written English Understanding of luxury service landscape and customer expectations Ability to operate with sense of urgency and efficiency Highly computer literate in MS Office Experience of using CMS systems A positive and self-motivated attitude essential Must have attention to detail with desire for consistent delivery of excellence Must operate with respect to colleagues and inter-departmental and business processes Ability and readiness to interface with all levels and departments within the company
- In-house luxury brand experience within ecommerce departments
- Shopify knowledge and experience
- Web content management and order processing
- Knowledge of online sales channels and long-distance selling regulations
- Website maintenance support including site data, e-commerce products photography, regular content and copy updates and seasonal uploads
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Additional languages