Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Apprentice to join our Global Influence team for a period of 12 months starting January 2023, in our Paris office.Apprenticeship: 12 months (preferred rhythm 4 or 3 days office / 1 or 2 days school)About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a community-minded and sustainable-fashion passionate Apprentice.
Reporting to the Head of Influence, you will develop Vestiaire Collective's influencers community and collaborate with the regions around influence key topics. This role is related to nearly every team in the company (locally and globally) and helps telling the brand story on a social level. What you'll do
- Carefully review and approve influencers content across markets before going live
- Assist on the Vestiaire Collective Ambassador Programme :
- Help the project manager for the ambassador programme and work closely with the local influence team on successfully rolling it out across markets
- Assist on the Collective for Change Programme :
- Help the project manager for this content creator programme and work closely with the local influence team on successfully rolling it out across markets
- Benchmark on new profiles that could join our community and advocate our platform on social media: whether it is amongst our existing community (buyers and sellers on our platform), or people that aren't users of our platform but that you think would use it
- Support in building influencers requests and outreach guidelines for specific campaigns:
- Write the guidelines with the Head of Influence
- Follow up on the campaigns' launch and results
- Help build the campaign global report
- Support the team to coordinate the weekly meeting with the local teams and follow up on the ongoing topics
- Cooperate with the marketing, local influencer and creative teams for a more effective coordination and introduction of Influencer campaigns on different platforms:
- Definition of guidelines for all regions
- Review and validation of the profiles
Media ecosystem and innovation
- Following the latest trends in marketing, influencers management, technology, etc.
- Looking for new approaches of how to improve influencers campaigns
Data and analysis
Who you are
- Support the team in providing analysis and building weekly and monthly activity reports based on owned and earned KPIs
- Follow-up weekly reporting with regional team
- Master's degree, available for a 12 months of apprenticeship
- You're proficient with excel and you're used to doing reporting. You're not afraid to draft insights based on the numbers you will monitor.
- Eager to learn in fast paced environment and you are tech friendly
- Proactive, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with excellent numerical and communication skills
- You believe in creative intelligence and you like to draw insights from data and get the good learnings to adjust strategies.
- Community driven: you are passionate about conversations and trends on social networks, you closely watch trending topics and rising stars on social
- Passionate about second-hand fashion and sustainability: you think second-hand is the future of fashion and follow platforms and influencers involved in sustainable fashion. You have a strong knowledge of them
- Out of the box thinking: you believe influence can't be measured by the numbers of followers only, and know how to identify people that have a voice on sustainability and inclusivity topics, while sharing their love of fashion. Your analysis capabilities coupled with your instinct enable you to find innovative mechanics on social and new ways of doing influence.
- You like to think of yourself as someone organized and sharp: organization tools, dashboards and planning tools have no secret for you
- Creativity is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer
- Experience with Project Management tools : Trello etc.
- Experience with Analytics tools is a plus : Google analytics, Tableau, SQL
- Experiences with Google suite: Google slides, Google sheet, Google word, etc
- Comfortable with technology and having already use a social reporting tool is a real advantage
- Knowledge and active user of social networks: Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful internship with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package