- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh (GB)
- Closing date
- 10 Dec 2022
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
Strathberry is especially grateful for its strong celebrity support, with HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Lady Gaga, Katie Holmes, and Alessandra Ambrosio amongst many to carry the brand. The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
We are seeking a Merchandising Assistant to join our motivated and ambitious team. In this role, you will support the Merchandising Manager in analysing sales across our collections, and ensuring accurate sales and pricing information is maintained and communicated across teams.
You will also work to support the regular restocking of our retail stores in London and Edinburgh.
This will be a varied and interesting role, working closely with the Merchandising Manager and across teams. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic company at a critical stage in its growth.
Please note: This is a full-time, permanent position based in Edinburgh. We are currently operating a hybrid working approach, however some regular days will be required each week working from our Head Office in central Edinburgh.
- Support the Merchandising Manager on Retail sales analysis – weekly and seasonally
- Create the Collection Linesheets and inform teams of any updates or additions
- Responsible for the correct coding and pricing of new styles in Zedonk
- Assist the Merchandising Manager to confirm Retail prices, ensuring they are in line with competitors and margin targets
- Conduct regular competitor analysis, in terms of product gaps and international pricing
- Work on all other special projects as required by Merchandising Manager
- Assist in raising weekly replenishments to stores
- Respond to ad-hoc stock requests from stores, PR and Wholesale
- Support the Merchandising Manager to raise the seasonal Retail buys and carryover re-orders
- 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills - familiar with Vlookups and pivot tables
- Analytical and numerical skills (reporting and analysis)
- Experience of using product management softwares, such as Zedonk, is preferred but not essential
- Pro-active and able to show initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi- task and meet deadlines
- Experience in Luxury and Retail preferred
- Fluent in English
Strathberry is an independently owned luxury label. With bold and original creative direction, Strathberry has quickly developed into one of the front runners in international leather accessories design. Strathberry bags are found in a fast growing list of the best international stockists.
Integral to the Strathberry ethos is a passion for quality craftsmanship. A Strathberry bag can take up to 20 hours to make and each one is handmade in limited quantities by skilled artisans whose understanding of leatherwork is unparalleled.
Based in Edinburgh's West End, we work from a beautiful 3 storey townhouse containing; showroom, design studio, open plan offices, photo studio.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert