4 days left
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree in the relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics and Operations
- Being fluent in English and Italian is preferred
- Being Experienced in USA Department Store Brands and EDI flows is preferred
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle liaise and negotiating with the suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Arranging warehouse, catalog goods, planning routes and processing shipments
- Resolving any arising problems or complaints supervising coach and training warehouse workforce
- Meeting cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintaining metrics and analyzing data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Complying with laws, regulations, and requirements
- Working closely with the factories for all import and export business for documents and shipment steps until the arrival.
- Coordinating allocation of the shipments for all samples and production orders working with the warehouses closely in Italy and the USA.
- Organizing daily transportation of the samples and production until their arrival.