Brand Activation Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
Acne Studios is now looking for a Brand Activation Executive to join the Brand Activation team. The Brand Activation team is responsible for concepting and driving our go-to-market strategy and overall brand expression to ensure our message is amplified in innovative and thoughtful ways across different territories and communication channels on and offline.
To succeed in this role, you will exhibit creative, strategic and problem-solving skills, and have a strong eye for detail. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. You have a proactive approach to your work, are curious about the industry at large, strive for excellence and deliver on time. You value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You enjoy working in a creative international environment.
- Assist Brand Activation Manager in execution and delivery of Acne Studios seasonal go to market strategies across owned, earned and paid channels. Supporting global and local campaigns, partnerships and special projects
- Support in creation and communication of 360 Brand Activation documents to drive internal collaboration and alignment
- Assist in collaboration with key regional offices and partners to deliver Brand Activation programs that successfully translate Acne Studios’ brand codes at a market level
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Production and Creative Studio teams to ensure our Brand Activation strategies are delivered to spec and on time
- Support with driving effective cross-department planning and communication with key departments including Social Media, Press, Events, CRM and Wholesale to ensure our brand message is amplified through the right channel mix at the right time
- Assist in execution of external partnerships to ensure we activate and amplify projects successfully off platform
- Support with management of key marketing and business calendars to ensure information is kept up to date and cascaded to key stakeholders
- Support with competitor, market trend and industry research to drive innovation and creative thinking in how we shape our Brand Activation strategies and plans
- Support with creation of post campaign reports, analysis and insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related (essential).
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role such as coordinator or assistant.
- Have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills, working in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Performance and action orientated, yet a team player
- Previous experience in media planning, either form an agency or working in-house is desired.
The position will be based at Acne Studios Headquarters in Stockholm and reports to Brand Activation Manager.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.