Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about Compensation & Benefits?
- Do you love making a difference
Reporting to the Regional HR Director and in partnership with the central Global Total Rewards team, the Compensation and Benefits Manager will provide compensation and benefits expertise and support to the HR teams in the retail region. This includes leading compensation and benefits reviews and supporting local HR teams on implementation as well as providing general compensation support at the individual and program level (e.g. commissions, incentives, annual processes) to ensure equity and alignment with global compensation practices. The Compensation and Benefits Manager will provide guidance to HR team members in areas such as HRIS data administration, reporting, compliance, budgeting, tax, and payroll. The role covers scope of: South Asia Pacific Zone, Japan and Korea markets. Responsibilities Compensation and Benefits Reviews and Execution:
Compensation & Benefits Policies and Practices:
- Serve as an internal consultant to support and advise HR, talent and business managers on compensation related activities including new hire offers, promotions, transfers, salary adjustments, business re-alignments, etc.
- Conduct regular benchmarking analyses and job-level assessments to update and maintain externally competitive salary grade structures and ensure alignment with Tiffany compensation practices and job family structure.
- Lead the design and analysis of commission and/or reward schemes to ensure such schemes support key business objectives, drive performance, and align with global practices. Monitor effectiveness of current programs and make recommendations for changes, model cost impact, and present recommendations.
- Stay abreast of compensation and benefit trend changes, particularly for luxury retail, through survey participation, analysis, and networking opportunities.
- Manage the consultants and service providers, to initiate or schedule insurance plan renewals across the region.
Process Support and HR Systems:
- Establish and maintain compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and practices that are locally appropriate and aligned with global standards.
- Contribute to the development of HR service and delivery of HR projects and initiatives.
- Create materials to effectively communicate compensation and benefit plans, policies and practices to the HR team, employees, and managers.
- Administer global mobility programs for all assignees in region in accordance with global standards. Partner with global and local vendors for relocation support. Provide consultation to HR and global assignees as it relates to program administration, benefits, compensation and tax. Work with tax consultants to ensure timely and accurate tax filings.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support on annual global compensation processes (annual adjustments, management bonus, long term incentives) by working with HR partners, line managers, and upper management to ensure process runs smoothly and is completely in a timely manner.
- Development and implement appropriate audits to maintain data accuracy in Oracle HCM. Troubleshoot data issues more broadly as they arise, pro-actively address known data problems.
- Partner with HR Systems and other teams as appropriate (Finance, Payroll, HR) to ensure access to relevant reports and data. Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes. Produce ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience administering compensation and benefits programs.
- Experience in an international or matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, with significant experience in gathering and manipulating data to perform quantitative and qualitative data analyses.
- Strong ability to communicate rationale for decisions in writing and to explain analyses to HR partners, line managers, and business leaders.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative. Must be highly organized and detail oriented.