Logistics Work Placement Intern
7 days left
- Weekly -liaise with the production team, couriers, and freight forwarders to arrange the most cost-effective and efficient method for receiving inbound stock.
- Intern to request quotes and work with the Logistics Manager to confirm the mode of transport
- Review ASNs follow up on book-ins to ensure stock receipted in keeping with KPIs
- Including creation of necessary customer documentation, product catalogs, HTS coding, and PDS files
- Provide labels for wholesale return coordination, notify warehouse for timely processing
- Assist in weekly GINS/Pack and Hold reporting.
- Chasing customers where necessary.
- Flagging sensitive customer’s responses to commercial.
Perpetual & Adhoc:
- RLM maintains system tidiness: Check open WIP units with production and logistics.
- Check aged open sales orders, close where necessary/approved by commercial.
- Check aged open RA’s, close where necessary/approved by commercial.
- Assist in arranging ad hoc shipments for departments, liaising with couriers on requested customs info.
- Assist in raising packaging, gifting, press sales orders and PTs as and when necessary.
- Assist in co-ordinating picks for a clothing allowance and personal orders, liaising with HR on ETA.
- Coordinate the shipment of samples between international showrooms.
- Provide memo invoice paperwork for weekly retail shipments.