Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you enthusiastic about global multichannel loyalty concepts and do you enjoy initiating communication and promotion activities? We are looking for a Senior CRM Loyalty Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible - the team is already looking forward to meeting you!What you can expect:
- Proactive, comprehensive development and expansion of global omnichannel loyalty concept for the HUGO BOSS end consumers
- Launching communication and promotional activities including consideration of international requirements and all necessarry adaptions for the technical and systematic implementation as well as verification of feasibility, timing and management reporting
- Networked, interdisciplinary work across all internal global and external interfaces as well as representing CRM department with regard to any inquiries about the loyalty program in order to positively influence key stakeholders and company processes
- Establishment of a global partner network, building new cooperations andfurther development of existing partnerships in order to expand relevant customer benefits within the loyalty program, including organization and support of international customer events and activities within the framework of the program
- Comprehensive documentation and coordination of the training concepts and the implementtaion of all loyalty trainings
- Optimization of user-friendliness, monitoring and tracking of all loyalty processes
- Expert knowledge of current competitive situation, overview of innovations and potential solutions for further development of all loyalty processes, proactive control and implementation of the processes for maintenance, country coordination, adaption and optimization of the HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE loyalty program
- Internationally responsible contact person for innovative company projects with a focus of customer loyalty of high complexity, including presentation and management of the project team
- Successfully completed university studies in marketing/international management or comparable training
- Excellent and international knowledge of retail and e-commerce, preferably in the fashion/lifestyle/luxury sector
- Distinctcustomer orientation
- Excellent MS-Office, MS Project, Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills
- Business fluent in English
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the fashion/online/marketing industry, preferably in CRM dialog marketing and e-commerce/online business
- Strong ability to integrate interfaces in an international / intercultural environment
- Very good result orientation and reliability in teamwork
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.