We are looking for an experienced retail assistant manager / spa manager with a demonstrated track record in developing their business and people, building clientelle and achieving targets. Working at our flagship London boutique, you will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated, with proven operational skills, people management qualities and professionalism.
Within this role you will assist the Spa & Boutique Manager to maximize results and achieve KPI’s, delivering the highest level of service to clients and ensuring overall success of the business. If you have a genuine love for luxury skincare and are interested in an exciting and challenging position with a fast -growing luxury skincare company, this job is perfect for you!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Spa & Boutique Manager with all aspects of business operations including for example sales, service, and team management.
- Achieve sales goals and KPI’s; and seek out opportunities to achieve targets
- Make a positive personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support all selling activities.
- Assist with managing resources and prioritise responsibilities to ensure that customer service takes priority at all times
- Exemplify excellency and provide a high standard in customer service.
- Use “clientelling” to build credible and authentic relationships with clients to drive repeat business.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships, internally and externally.
- Conduct consultations for walk-in Dr. Barbara Sturm customers (including high profile customers).
- Support special (in-store) events that align with Dr Barbara Sturm brand and maximize brand awareness.
- Train and motivate the team, and provide regular feedback.
- Assist with all spa operations including open/close, visual merchandising, management of stock/inventory controls; delivery, replenishments, shrinkage, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Act as a brand ambassador and demonstrate brand values.
- Experienced retail Assistant Manager/Store Manager/Spa Manager, preferably within the beauty space Solid operational skills with commercial acumen
- Knowledge of beauty products and/or cross-selling and sales expertise
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent people skills
- Hands on approach
- Excellent communication, organisation, decision making and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, teamwork and adaptability
- Ability to analyse evaluate and problem solve
- Able to work flexible hours including early and late shifts, weekends & holidays
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their right to work in the UK