Girlswear Production Manager
We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Wealth of experience with garment CMT production
- Experience working with European manufacturers
- Ambitious, charismatic and hard working with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Highly organised.
- Have precision and accuracy in their work.
- Proven team player who can share ideas and work well with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Excellent spoken & written English is a must).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Can work autonomously and are able to manage their own time.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive understanding of garment construction and finishing.
- Competent at Excel.
- Have the flexibility to travel for work.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years industry experience in either women’s or girlswear preferably within the luxury market.
- Responsible for and overseeing the whole production and SMS process. Ensuring timely delivery of a quality product.
- To maintain and where possible improve profitability without any loss to the quality of the product.
- Be responsible for meeting critical path deadlines.
- Communicating with manufacturers regularly to ensure production is running smoothly and on time.
- Negotiating with suppliers for the best prices where applicable and for smooth production of samples and production.
- Responsible for resolving production issues effectively and in good time alongside Garment Tech / Product Developer.
- Updating the warehouse on all deliveries in and out as well as updating them throughout the production process.
- Regular communication with other areas of the company (Management, Design, Garment Tech, Warehouse) to ensure expectations are met.
- Keep up to date the companies trade agreements with suppliers.
- Organise and monitor shipments for both bulk and samples - reporting to management / warehouse for need requirement and cost approval.
- Reviewing production related invoices for accuracy and logging into system for payment.
- Working closely with Garment Tech to ensure production is made to the required standards and meets both quality and safety requirements set by the brand.
- Sourcing and testing new manufacturing options, seeking new opportunities for the brand and developing our supply base.
Successful candidates will be well suited to our company ethics:
- Always act honestly with integrity.
- Communicate clearly in an open manner.
- Be a team player and support colleagues.
- Take ownership for your own learning and development.
- Highly respect the brand's customer and their values.
To apply please include your CV.
We regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.