1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Merchandising Assistant to support the Full Price Merchandising team. You will ensure that replenishment, manual movements and consolidations are actioned based on all available data and report on them accordingly, in addition to supporting with specific product areas which are overseen by senior members in the team and provide broader cover as and when necessary. The role is based from our London office, however we offer hybrid working and flexi-time in addition to many wonderful benefits.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
• Run regular weekly trade and business reports in a timely and accurate manner and contribute to the weekly team trade meeting.
• Liaise with the Warehouse, Distribution and Production departments as needed, regarding deliveries and ensuring priority stock is being pushed out to stores.
• Promptly answer all calls and emails from stores relating to stock queries and assist the stores by informing them where to locate specific stock requests when required.
• Support the Merchandising team with any day-to-day ad hoc tasks and provide cover should they be absent from the office.
• Take responsibility for specific product groups and ensure they are maintained according to the seasonal calendar.
• Support the Merchandising team in any day-to-day ad hoc tasks.
• Compile store and product information and distribute it on a rolling basis.
• Assist with the set-up of the seasonal launch and allocation plan and any external pop-up sales as needed.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous credible experience in Retail and/or Merchandising, dealing with deliveries, handling stock, maintaining stock levels and shop operations.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel, especially pivot tables and V-lookups.
• Previous experience of the lifestyle market both nationally and internationally and proven experience of working in a busy environment.
• Experience of analysing and interpreting high volumes of information, data and producing accurate reports to set deadlines and undertaking administration duties.
• A Level qualification, or equivalent practical attainment.
• Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet set deadlines.
• Very methodical, accurate and speedy with excellent planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
• A confident and outgoing individual with good interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• A team worker who can work using their own initiative and is able to build effective working relationships.
• An interest in fashion, trends, culture, music and the arts.
• Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy periods if necessary.