Our Women's Production Team in our beautiful Amsterdam, canal facing office is looking for you. As Production intern you will join our Women's team as of February '23 and you'll experience the A-Z workflow while being part of a global team that loves to make miracles happen. Our Production Coordinators are the linking pin between our factories, design teams, buying offices, internal buyers and our logistics department. They make sure all garments are of the best quality, have the right fit and are up to the Scotch & Soda standards. Picture this: you'll walk into one of our inspiring spaces every morning and your day could exist out of:
What do we expect from you?
- Measuring and reviewing women's production samples
- Assist and participate during production fitting sessions
- Judging and testing garments on its strength, durability, outlook and comfort
- Day to day email or phone contact with our garment suppliers from all around the world
- Monitoring and controlling the given delivery windows
- Processing all administrative production data into our PLM system
- Organizing the production sample archives
- Supporting the Kids team
What do we have in stock for you?
- Bachelor student, preferably with fashion education AMFI, TMO or FIT SAXION
- You have a strong eye for detail and are able to work very precise
- Be hands on, and a pro-active help in the daily work flow of a production coordinator
- Experience with 3D software like Browzwear or Clo3d experience is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Available per February '23, 5 days a week, for a period of minimum 5 months
- Already located in the Amsterdam area and enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship.
ABOUT SCOTCH & SODA
- Employee discount on our webshop
- Free lunch for the days you're at the office plus all day coffee, drinks and snacks
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 450,- gross based on fulltime
- Option to join our Onefit subscription
Born in Amsterdam, Scotch & Soda celebrates the free spirit of its birth city. Endlessly optimistic, we champion individuality, authenticity and the power of self-expression to create the unique - an attitude reflected in our designs. The Scotch & Soda collections include menswear, womenswear, kidswear, denim, eyewear, fragrances, and accessories, occupying a unique space in today's fashion landscape. Globally we're expanding, with stores in major cities in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia and we'd love for you to be part of the journey.Application processPhone call with the recruiter
One of our recruiters will review your application and get in contact with you if there's a matchFirst interview
Upon a successful phone screening, we will invite you for an interviewShort assignment or second interview
Depending on the role, we will ask you to complete a short assignment or invite you for the second interview.Offer
You will receive an offer as soon as we make a selection - good luck!Internships at Scotch & Soda
Roll up your sleeves: at Scotch & Soda, interns get plenty of room to grow, fail, learn, and succeed by actively contributing to a team of passionate people. Are you ready to join?