- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This is a new role responsible for all aspects of Asset and Profit Protection, Safety and Security of all Company assets, property and personnel at the flagship Global HQ.
- Provides a high standard of Asset and Profit Protection, Safety and Security within the Flagship Global HQ. The position will necessitate a rotational shift.
- Understands the business to ensure that the service provision reflects the business needs and continually strives to enhance services.
- Carries out Asset and Profit Protection duties including thorough patrols of the building, Front Entrance ID checks, Goods In duties, Loading Bay access control and Control Room duties to minimise the risks to such a high profile Global HQ.
- Has excellent personal presentation and conforms to the uniform standard.
- Sound understanding of the Health and Safety policy, site evacuation and disaster management process (including incident management, reporting and escalation for serious incidents) and an ability to support line management as and when required.
- Operates Access Control and Photo ID system/ administration ensuring an efficient service is provided to all Horseferry House personnel and contractors.
- Investigate all Asset and Profit Protection related matters following the approved investigation process and the correct procedures for securing and gathering evidence.
- Completes any other Asset and Profit Protection tasks as and when required for the needs of the business.
Ideal but not essential:
- First Aid at work qualification.
- Fire safety qualification.
- GCSE standard.
- Minimum of 2 years Asset and Profit Protection experience working in control room, goods in, loading bay, front entrance, corporate environment.
- Computer literate with ability to use Microsoft outlook, word and excel.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
- An understanding of physical security equipment.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent presentation together with strong interpersonal skills
- Assertive and decisive
- Flexible (Rotational shifts)
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to influence.
- Excellent team player and passionate about service and Company values.
- Confident and dynamic with a customer focussed Can Do attitude.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: China Mainland || Not Applicable || Shanghai || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert