Flagship Stock Lead
- New York City, New York (US)
- Pay Range of $18-$22/hour based on experience
- Closing date
- 14 Dec 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
The Stock Lead is responsible for supporting all operational procedures in the store, while maintaining stockroom standards. This is a full-time role with a pay range of $18-$22/hour based off of experience.
- Maintain all stockroom standards, including inventory accuracy, product organization, and general cleanliness.
- Utilize UPS and DHL to pack and ship client orders on behalf of stylists, sending out tracking information as needed.
- Manage the flow of omni-channel returns and orders, ensuring all product is accurately accounted accounted for and shipped out on time.
- Communicate all shipping and stock supplies needs to the Store Manager in a timely manner.
- Monitor product levels to ensure necessary stock on hand is available, partner with the Store Manager to place inventory reorders as needed.
- Ensure all go-back are put away in a timely manner, work with stylists to maintain fitting room standards.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to prioritize several competing tasks at once.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable.
- Ability to list at least 30 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
Amy Smilovic, fashion designer and entrepreneur, started Tibi 25 years ago in Hong Kong. Borne from her childhood days of watching her artist father paint, Amy's creative energy found a new home in the fabric markets of Hong Kong and Indonesia. Soon, Amy's sketches and fabric selections transformed into a brand warmly embraced by the expatriate community.
In its 25th year, Tibi is a mindset brand that revolves around its philosophy of Creative Pragmatism - its collections are modern, innovative and sensible.
100 Broadway, 16th Floor
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert