Assist with the creative execution of digital assets for elysewalker.com, including web assets and digital marketing assets to support all marketing activities (email, social, paid marketing campaigns.) The Jr. Graphic Designer will report to the Sr. Graphic Design projects. This position is based in our Culver City office with a hybrid work schedule.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create digital assets such as website banners, email content, social media content, internal brand presentations, PR/Events content, and in-store content.
- Work closely with the Sr Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Manager to produce content to required specifications
- Maintain elysewalker’s design guidelines for a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience and visual consistency
- Responsible for staying up to date on the latest industry trends, while looking outside of the world of fashion for inspiration
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- 2-3 Years of relevant graphic design experience, fashion/accessories/apparel experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain consistent graphic standards with strong attention to detail, and typography
- Detail oriented and organized with a collaborative attitude
- Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Benefits Package
- Benefits & Perks, including PTO & Employee Discount