About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
We're looking for a Sr. Analyst of Corporate Functions to join our team. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our other FP&A team members to aid in decision making, improve profitability, and help drive our business forward. This role will be critical in supporting the leaders within the Corporate functions in managing their budgets and making investment decisions. This role also heavily supports the FP&A Director in the monthly forecast process, annual budget process, as well as driving process and tool improvement.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Own the monthly forecast process for the FP&A team, driving timelines and deliverable, consolidating and reviewing forecasts and presenting key themes to leadership
- Provide analytical support on forecast position, risks and opportunities.
- Support several areas of the Corporate functions during the monthly forecast and budget process, providing decision support to leaders in making investment decisions.
- Drive continuous process improvement and tool refinement for the FP&A team.
- Lead Corp Functions budget process including calendar, tool development, and deliverables to leaders and Corporate.
- Prepare monthly financial reports to Gap Inc. management and ensuring reports are accurate and distributed in a timely manner
- Assist in preparation of presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made
- Deliver accurate financial results, including comprehensive analysis of key expenses during the budget, forecast and close processes
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget and prior year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and collaborating with others on a solution
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross functional teams at all levels of the organization
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Strong financial background; exceptional analytical and modeling skills; working knowledge of financial statements
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements including balance sheets and general ledgers, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and the entire financial close process
- Proven ability to interpret and synthesize data and clearly communicate complex ideas, Results oriented with keen attention to detail, ability to work independently
- Ability to develop partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs and have strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Savvy in entire MS Office Suite; strong Excel skills are needed to manage large amounts of data
- Technical knowledge of Hyperion Essbase
- Previous FP&A experience a plus
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, or related field; 3-4+ years of working experience
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $69,900 - $100,300 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.