- Establish, and evolve, visual merchandising standards to reflect current product assortments, initiatives and product strategies.
- Define the in-store Global Display Standards.
- Develop visual merchandising plans and global guidance in partnership with Operations team.
- Drive and oversee process of product presentation including photography and / or renderings ensuring visuals are of appropriate caliber and brand aesthetic.
- Partner with Communications team on the scheduling, asset delivery and development of Global VM styling guidelines.
PRODUCT STYLING & EVENT SUPPORT
- Define merchandise selections for all creative campaigns based on company initiatives and product focus.
- Partner with In-Store Designers on new collateral, providing feedbacks on functionality and advising on product layouts, groupings, and compositions.
- Collaborate with Event Design team on product presentation needs providing display concept feedback, planograms, and product arrangement.
- Partner with the events and creative concept teams to define the development of creative styling concepts for Pop In, Pop Up, HJ Events and retail activations.
- Remain up to date on trends in editorial, stylistic and display standards across the industry.
- Partner with Archives team as needed on special projects and exhibitions.
- Provide up to date information on new launches and product strategies with CVM teams.
- Maintain yearly product launch calendar (internal).
- Partner with Jewelry Design team on new collecting information on new collections to provide overview and inspiration for In-Store Designers.
- Kick off launches / product initiatives and brief in CVM Design team on scope of work.
- Partner with Production team regarding kits and / or display order kits for special initiatives and in store collaterals
COMMUNICATIONS & DEVELOPMENT
- Fosters strong business relationships with cross-functional partnerships.
- Effectively manage and develop direct reports.
- Train and develop various partners on new product initiatives and the importance of display standards.
- Attend new store openings and events to train and assist local CVM partners and retail teams with current presentation standards.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture and promote an environment where others are comfortable sharing ideas and taking risks.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $103,955 - $146,760. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Required Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position for luxury brands
- Ability to lead a team
- Interest in retail trends
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Meticulously detail oriented and adept at design problem solving.
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to present ideas and information to a group.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced work environment.
- Able to travel for store / market visits & installations (30-45% of the time)
- Knowledge of Jewelry and Gemstones
- Experience in foreign luxury markets for cultural sensitivities and nuances
- Interest or passion for art and design.