At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Burberry's Customer Service teams sit at the heart of our luxury customer experience, delivering a personalised world-class service through expert product knowledge and a genuine passion to cultivate relationships.
We are currently looking for service-driven individuals to join us as Consultants where you will be at the forefront of our iconic brand, provided with extensive training on our products and luxury service delivery.
You will be based in our office in Leeds city centre - a centre of excellence for Burberry that brings together shared service teams from UK and Europe.
This is an Italian speaking role.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of each customer journey via phone, live chat and email, anticipating needs and persevering to resolve cases through personalised solutions.
- Excite and encourage customers to discover the distinctive style, look and British craft of our products while cultivating relationships that enhance brand loyalty.
- Contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department using a range of systems and digital tools.
- Play a key role in achieving service level targets in line with company policies and departmental ways of working.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Italian.
- Previous experience in customer service roles preferred.
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace.
- Natural, pleasant and confident attitude.
- Available to work flexible shifts.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT - FIST9011 || n/a ||