Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
In this Store Supervisor role, reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for growing our brand awareness in this new market, developing a strong business and leading a team of fashion enthusiasts, with a focus on client experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Assists the management team in their effort to achieve store sales and maximize profitability through the effective management and supervision of the store team and the implementation of company programs, policies and procedures;
• Taking a proactive approach to the business trends and needs; she/he acts as a positive role model to store personnel, representing and supporting the Maison Margiela brand and values;
• The Supervisor is responsible for continuously improving and developing specific supervisory skills by taking ownership of responsibilities (visual/merchandising/operations) assigned by the Store Manager;
• In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Supervisor temporarily assists with store management responsibilities, making short-term decisions;
• Performing omni channel services and initiatives.
Who you are:
• A Brand Ambassador that has a passion for Maison Margiela culture;
• You embrace change and thrive in keeping up with innovation in the retail industry;
• A fashion enthusiast whose friends and colleagues think you are the go-to person for industry trends and product knowledge;
• The customer is a top priority, and you excel on building relationships with your clients and providing a world class experience.