Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a cutting-edge, global, luxury fashion-house? Acne Studios is now looking for a Retoucher to join the Digital Studio team within the Commerce department.
This role is a nine month parental cover position with possibilities for an extension. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm and will be reporting to the Digital Studio Manager. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working under a fast-paced and energetic work environment.
- Retouch model and still life images
- Strong color correction skills – skin/tone matching, color balance, adjust contrast, cosmetic retouching and build image composites
- Ensure color consistency between image and physical product
- Maintain communication and give feedback – suggest way to constantly improve the workflow. Take initiative and be proactive about helping the retouch team
- Perform quick touch-ups for newsletter, hompage etc.
- Crop and scale images according to product size and frontend design
- Perform quality assurance on all images. Always meet the image standards for exposure, cropping and overall product retouching.
- Follow procedures for naming, saving, and archiving images
- Liaise with other departments and be involved in the studio process
- 3+ years retouching experience
- At least two years of qualified experience of similar work tasks within the fashion industry
- Ability to perform complex image editing
- Graduate or similar in a photography related degree/training is preferable
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure with multiple priorities in deadline-driven environment and handle several projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge in Capture One
- Proficient skills in Excel
- A strong interest in fashion and art is preferable
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.