Office and Facilities Coordinator – Milan
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the office coordinator, you will provide support to our office in Milan. You will own the facilities function and general office operations.
This role reports to the head of H&S and Facilities Manager for EMEA.
- Support the Facilities Manager with administrative tasks such as raising local purchase orders and budget controls
- Coordinate with 3rd party contractor services when needed
- Assist with office events and meetings
- Responsible for the upkeep of all client facing and front of house areas
- Always ensure that the working environment is fit for purpose
- Ensure stock levels of kitchen areas, conference rooms, printing areas and other office supplies are maintained
- Take ownership of Reception duties
Who You Are:
- You present yourself professionally and friendly at all times
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- A proactive team member with an eye for detail
- A proactive individual, capable of working well independently
- Enjoys forming and maintaining relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- An understanding of the facilities and office function
- Experience of applying Health Safety legal requirements is a plus
- Experience in a client facing role and interacting with internal/ and external clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.