Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The customer experience team listens to our customers and takes charge of all feedback we receive, implementing a 360° feedback cycle that works to consistently improve our services and create a memorable shopping experience for our valued customers.
To support our Communication Team we are searching for a Intern Public Relations (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support of the PR department during the daily business
- Processing of journalist requests
- Coordination and organization of samples for photo shoots
- Support in press mailings and press events
- Maintenance of the image archive
- Researching online and offline
- Monitoring of publications
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced degree and practical experience
- High affinity to high-end fashion as well as to online and offline media
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive appearance
- You are team-oriented, robust and you can as well work concentrated under time pressure
- You organize your tasks with care and you are an independent and responsible person
- Very good English knowledge
- Practical experience in PR is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.