We are recruiting a very talented graphic designer for a full-time position.
Hayley Menzies is a British luxury brand that exists to bring a sense of escapism into the everyday wardrobe. Inspired by nature's vivacity, faraway travels and the glamour and hedonism of eras past, the Hayley Menzies aesthetic is shaped by a collector's mindset. A hunter-gatherer style rich with reference and fantasy, each piece is made as a collectible. Designed not only as a standalone statement, but to be layered artfully and with singularity. Richly woven jacquard knits and lengths of printed silk are crafted as flights of fancy using techniques that have been passed through generations. A small- scale approach to design and production prioritises exquisite craft and uncompromisingly beautiful fabrics. Imaginative and unexpected, Hayley Menzies is for the woman who dares to be excessively herself.
Title: Graphic Designer
Working collaboratively with the Ecom and Marketing team, this role is predominantly digitally focused but will occasionally work across print so you should have a full understanding of print processes for instance vinyl and lightbox printing.
Digital design responsibilities will span a variety of channels including social media, newsletters, graphic design assets and website deliverables.
You will lead on the design of Klaviyo emails and social media posts and will work with the Head of Ecom and PR to ensure assets are executed and delivered to channels on time to the highest standard.
• Design of weekly emails as per marketing briefs.
• Designing of weekly homepages, landing pages, brand pages, banners, content slots and advertisements.
• Working collaboratively with Lead Creative on the new season site refresh design.
• Design landing page experiences that are visually appealing and meet commercial expectations.
• Curating social assets, both static and video, ensuring they are both engaging, stand out and on brand.
• Ensuring pages are creatively coherent and meet the standards defined by the Lead Creative.
• Attend regular meetings with marketing, ecom and content team to discuss upcoming content, briefs, launches and collaborations and provide updates on current project progress.
• Identifying opportunity to utilise new channels and technologies.
• Organising all photography on the server.
Required Skills, Experience and Expertise
• At least 2 -3 years similar role experience
• Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
• Experience designing cross-platform (in fashion or lifestyle preferably) - understanding the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Apps
• Good knowledge of HTML process and website best practice
•Animation and video editing skills
• Ability to manage workload and deliver to tight deadlines
• The ability to pick up new skills quickly
• Used to working in a fast-paced and highly reactive manner
• A confident and concise communicator
• A self-starter who also thrives when working collaboratively
• Competent image editing/retouching skills
• Up to date with all industry trends
• BA(Hons) in Graphics Design or similar