Wholesale & Showroom Coordinator
Supporting and assisting the JOSEPH Wholesale team with the coordination across key functions within the team. This is a key role within the team, and so we are looking for someone who is energetic and eager, with a keen interest in fashion.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
SALES SUPPORT & REPORTING:
- Compile and communicate weekly data between wholesale and product merchandising. Present seasonal selling recaps, acknowledging trends prior to sales campaign Record style bookings and collect feedback Support team in preparing and distributing training material
SAMPLE & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:
- Create and manage weekly stock lists Review inbound transfer process with Distribution, ensuring wholesale allocation Collaborate with merchandising to ensure wholesale reorder requests Coordinate samples between showrooms, agencies, and internal departments, managing inventory of product. Help to coordinate sample shoots within studio.
- Maintain JOOR style and line sheets are accurate for each campaign. Oversee market order entry into JOOR (both Wholesale clients and Retail buy), troubleshooting any issues. Manage process between JOOR to NAV prior to deadlines. Responsible for JOOR/NAV housekeeping. Manage JOOR project testing and improvements.
- Throughout campaign period, manage and coordinate showrooms in London, NYC, and Paris. Booking models, swatch book orders and distribution, supporting with ad-hoc administration and general assistance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience in a coordination or assistant role Experience working in a wholesale campaign environment preferred, but not required Enjoys troubleshooting and proactively seeking solutions Highly motivated and organised, with strong attention to detail Desirable to have a second language, but not essential Confident with all Microsoft Office, especially Excel Comfortable and willing to move boxes and equipment- (H&S training provided)
Joseph Company values
We are driven by our ambitious expectations — good enough isn’t good enough. We understand that in order to compete and win in this category we must put our best foot forward, each and every time.
How we treat our staff, make our product and the role we play in the industry and the world is underpinned by an unwavering integrity. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. We never cut corners or sacrifice on our quality or our principles.
Attention to detail
Thought, care and a great attention to detail goes into everything we do. It’s the only way we will consistently delight our customers.
Born from the mind and spirit of a pioneer, we are curious, entrepreneurial and always looking for new ways to push our brand, our business and our customer experience forward
By applying via this platform for this position you agree to JOSEPH retaining your application and any other documentation as submitted by you in accordance with your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we must process your personal data, although this will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the JOSEPH Website for further details.