HOKA Wholesale Customer Service Representative
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
As the Wholesale Customer Service Representative for HOKA, you will provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service. You'll care for the order book to enable the company to meet its sales targets.
You will develop a close working relationship with HOKA Account Managers to ensure accurate and timely order placement, administration and shipment.
- Own the order entry and order modifications for your account base
- Communicate effectively with Salesforce and customers to ensure smooth operation of order flow
- Responsible for the picking of orders and communicating with DC to ensure accurate and timely shipping
- Liaise with the Credit department on any order holds relating to credit issues
- Provide excellent after-sales service, by dealing with returns and credits in a timely and effective manner
- Run reports as per business needs to give clear picture of the status of account base
Who You Are:
- An adaptable individual and a team player
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator with stakeholders across the business
- A self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm focus to their work
- A proactive problem solver
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You prioritize tasks and use your time effectively
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a Customer Service Representative role is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
What We Will Give You:
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.