Order Process Expert eCommerce (m/f/d)
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Global eCommerceis the core of HUGO BOSS AG's eCommerce activities. We ensure that hugoboss.com is a class-leading website, inspiring our customers and easily helping them to buy their HUGO BOSS products. You are interested in the continuous development and improvement of eCommerce and Omnichannel processes? To strengthen our continuously growing department we are looking for anExpert eCommerce Operations (m/f/d).
What you can expect:
- Ensure smooth end2end customer order experience through various eCommerce platforms globally
- Initiate and drive continuous development and improvements of eCommerce and Omnichannel processes
- Monitoring of operative eCommerce processes
- Trouble shooting and coordination of bug fixes in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse SLAs and create reports based on business needs
- Initiate and drive data based decisions and enhancements
- Coordinate and plan key selling moments from operative site with cross functional teams and external service providers
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent education
- 2+ eCommerce work experience, ideally in Order Management
- Able to present ideas and thoughts in a group of diverse expertise in a concise way
- Dedicated analytical andstrategic thinking
- Profound Process and IT affinity
- MS Office skills as well as willingness to learn and work with new systems
- Fluent in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert