Spring 2023 - Store Planning Intern
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 14 Jan 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2023 - Store Planning Intern will be a driven individual who is passionate about store design and wishes to expand their knowledge in excel, architecture, retail planning, and international vendor relations. S/he will be part of HUGO BOSS's largest expansion within US & Canada.
As a Spring 2023 eCommerce Content Intern:
- You must be able to work on location, between 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 24 - May 19, 2023
- The minimum and maximum pay is fixed at $15 per hour
- This position is not eligible for relocation
What you can expect:
- Codes facilities & project invoices through Invoiceline
- Maintains space info in SAP
- Provides store info i.e., addresses, geographic points, suite numbers for SAP maintenance
- Organizes and updates all project folders on the drive ensure we have latest CDs, fixture plans, and drawings.
- Maintains relationship with vendors and internal departments to ensure timely payments
- Creates excel documents to track bulk orders / fixture inventory
- Assists in keeping track of project budgeting
- Creating spreadsheets for team to be efficient in budgeting and analysis
- Must be detail oriented, organized, process driven
- Communicative, good oral & written communication skills
- Have knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Have interest in retail / store design & development
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Suite
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Finance
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert