Store Manager - Miami
AMI is looking for a Store Manager for its upcoming Miami location.
Reporting to the Retail Director, North America, the Store Manager will ensure the store is running efficiently. Alongside with his/her team, the Store Manager will drive sales and performance of the store and continually create an engaging client experience and long-term relationships with clients.
The Store Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervision, training, and development of a high performing team
- Management and monitoring of schedules
- Training of the team on products and brand knowledge
- Set and communicate sales and productivity goals for the team on a daily/weekly/monthly & quarterly basis. Track store’s business performance at all times and achieves targets through teamwork.
- Maximize achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), by driving performance and engagement of the team.
- Develop store’s business strategies and utilize Ami’s selling techniques to contribute to overall store business performance. Improve sales performance of the team through feedback, coaching and training. Provide solutions to close sales performance gaps.
- Works closely with merchandising team by communicating and providing feedback and better knowledge of the customers.
- Provides daily reports to the Retail Director
- Has a 360 view on business opportunities and possible challenges to help initiate changes and improve the business.
The Store Manager will spread the AMI spirit by offering alongside with his/her team a unique customer experience:
- Welcomes customers according to AMI values: being friendly, smiling, and always in a good mood
- Understands customer needs and proposes a relevant selection of products while encouraging cross selling.
- Drives the team to fully embrace a customer loyalty culture of building strong and long-term relationships with clients.
- Introduces new customers to the brand.
The Store Manager is the guarantor of the store image:
- Participates in the reception of merchandise and ensures supply needs.
- Ensures that the store is well maintained: presentation of products, cleanliness, maintenance of the premises...
- Follows-up & manages inventory (rotating inventories, management of cash register and stock errors, etc.)
- Actively participates in the Visual Merchandising of the store, proposes options during rotations.
- At least 5+ years of experience in luxury retail management.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of fashion, a strong familiarity with the luxury market and its trends.
- A second language is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, and leading others through fast paced environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of local market and requirements relevant to new store openings.
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expenses