Intern Pricing Manager (f/m/d)
6 days left
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Buying & Merchandising team we are searching for a Intern Pricing Manager (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the Pricing Team in their daily business which includes the analysis of markets and pricing trends, and monitoring exchange rates fluctuation
- Supporting the pricing team with uploading of prices into the ERP system
- Ensuring data accuracy within the ERP
- Analyze competitor data focusing on high fashion
- Assist in providing basic support for developing pricing processes
WHO YOU ARE
- Student or recent graduate of business studies, marketing or e-commerce
- First practical work experience, ideally in e-commerce
- Enthusiasm for digital business models and their monetization
- Confidence in working with MS-Office, in particular with Excel
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience with data or IT is a plus
- Team player with an eye for detail
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.