Luxury Business Development Specialist (Full-Time)
Founded by two sisters, Olivia Steele and Emily Leavitt, in 2020, Conversation Couture is a women-owned and operated company. As fourth-generation entrepreneurs with a wealth of business experience between them, they have purposefully chosen to foster a work environment at Conversation Couture that is innovative, ambitious, and accessible.
Conversation Couture has developed a new sales channel opportunity in the luxury brand eCommerce space. We provide certification programs for luxury retail brands and sales specialists that parallels the in-person luxury shopping experience and unlocks the full potential for virtual sales.
If you are an extroverted, people person looking to immerse yourself in the world of luxury retail, then keep reading. We are searching for a highly motivated sales and network marketing-focused Business Development Associate to join our growing team at Conversation Couture.
This role is ideal for anyone with a natural drive, self-motivated, result-oriented, and ambitious desire to utilize their sales skills. You will make your own hours, as you will be driving your own business with the assistance and guidance from leadership. We will provide you with all the knowledge on our products and services with proven sales outreach tactics to ensure your success. Training and development are what we do, and we want you to succeed.
* Experience in executing outbound sales cadences in a multi-channel approach by personalization through Email and Social to secure meeting targets
* As a Sales Development Representative/Business Development Representative you will act as part of a global sales team and as Account Executive hunting new business within specific territories/industries.
* Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in enterprises to help grow and develop our presence globally.
* New Sales and Business Development - through C-Level engagement and a consultative, customer-centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects.
* Strategic Alignment - Connect with the global team to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximize results
* Crush your targets - Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline.
* 6 months-3 years of proven track record of success in sales/business development in a target-driven environment.
* High volume of outbound sales activity.
* Experience selling in the Luxury Market (fashion, hospitality, jewelry, etc.
* Prior experience using sales enablement systems like Hubspot, Kaspr, Lemlist, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, etc.
* High desire to aid in helping students achieve their professional goals.
* Experience with working independently.
* Proven ability to self-motivate.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal-opportunity employer; we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We would love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.