Press & Marketing Intern - Spring Semester
Dion Lee is a unisex designer brand, based in New York City. The Dion Lee aesthetic is technical with an intelligent sensuality. Each collection marries innovative construction, with a consciousness of the form. Textiles are engineered to form sculptural embellishments.
Dion Lee is searching for a candidate who is looking for an intern to assist New York showroom and to gain hands on experience in the luxury fashion industry. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills with a passion for Marketing and PR.
The successful candidate will work closely to support the Brand, Marketing + PR team. We strive to seek proactive applicants who while learning feels comfortable with a high paced and hectic work environment.
This is an in-person role with no remote working.
- Photoshoot prep + on set assistance
- Assist with sample inventory control of inbound and outbound (liaising with PR agencies)
- Showroom maintenance Gifting initiative research
- Content research
- Support day-to-day studio organization, project workflows and assistant duties
- Monitor press coverage from all platforms
- Seeking a degree from an accredited college or university in a related field of study
- Must be a junior or senior in a degree program
- Must receive school credit for the internship
- Must be available 3/4 days per week 3-month commitment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to understand current market trends Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
Please note that this is a college-credited internship, and we can only accept students who are currently enrolled.