Dion Lee is a unisex designer brand, based in New York City. The Dion Lee aesthetic is technical with an intelligent sensuality. Each collection marries innovative construction, with a consciousness of the form. Textiles are engineered to form sculptural embellishments.
Dion Lee is searching for a candidate to assist the New York Brand team. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills with a passion for Graphic Design and Marketing.
- Content and competitor research, assisting the design of digital content for both web & social media, image editing (e.g., retouching, resizing, animations, etc.)
- Support Brand Manager & Associate across content shoots, video shoots, and e-commercial shoots.
- Assist Brand Associate with video content (e.g., TikTok)
- Assist with minor image editing processes, including retouching and resizing with speed and accuracy
- Learn and design/production of digital content
- Learn and develop animations, graphics, and font treatment/proposals for editorial, campaign assets, and social media
- Seeking a degree from an accredited college or university in a related field of study - must be a junior or senior in a degree program and receive school credit for the internship
- Start date aligning with Spring Semester, starting in office the week of Jan 9th
- Must be available 2/3 days per week in the office – minimum 3-month commitment
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC, Specifically, Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Comfortable with copy writing and designing pitch/research decks
- Detail oriented
- High levels of creativity, self-sufficiency, and quick problem-solving capabilities
Please note that this is a college-credited internship, and we can only accept currently enrolled students.
Please include a link to your portfolio in the application.