At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
An exciting opportunity for an experience Client Engagement Manager. Based in Paris you will drive the Client Engagement performance in France and wider regional countries, for both client retention, re-activation and acquisition objectives. This role will act as central regional coordinator of resources and key stake holders with the aim to plan and implement a consistent and commercially impactful customer strategy, aligned with the global strategy.
• Champion clienteling behaviors and ways of working to drive a client centric business: relationship building, pro-active outreach with existing clients and prospects, head to toe styling, working by appointment to name a few
• Elevate all client experiences in stores and out of stores, ensuring brand guidelines are met
• Leverage all clienteling tools to achieve results: clienteling app, client development plans, local experiences...
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT PERFORMANCE
• Responsible for regional targets and for individual stores
• Report on market performance and customer retention strategy plans, providing insight to unlock specific opportunities by store and client segment
• Work with retail network on strategy and execution of customer plans to reach top client growth objectives
• Interpret on a monthly basis key top customers retention opportunities and define appropriate action plans
• Manage Client Engagement Budget and monitor ROI
CUSTOMER STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
• In line with the Global and Regional Strategy, develop yearly, quarterly and monthly regional plans to be executed through Retail network
• Communicate to regional retail management and store managers key CRM focuses and actions
• In partnership with the store managers, define the regional value proposition that would maximise the overall contact strategy, including retail animations, client development plans
• Plan and execute in store and out of store local experiences with the goal to retain top clients and increase loyalty with the Brand
• Research and negotiate local opportunities to partner with personal shoppers/stylists, local charities and other targeted and qualitative groups to acquire target luxury audience
• In partnership with Training, define a holistic Client Engagement training plan, looking at on-boarding, ongoing support and ad hoc training
5-7 years work experience minimum in Client Engagement Role
• Experience of overseeing Client Engagement performance, KPI targets
• Experience of developing Customer Retention Plans
• Experience in hosting clients in a Luxury environment
• Solid Retail Experience preferred
• Deep knowledge of local market
• Strong Analytical and project management skills
• Experience of using CRM tools
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || RETAIL OFFLINE || EMEIA - RETAIL MANAGEMENT || n/a ||