an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You're a solution-oriented leader with analytical expertise to support your recommendations to your team and cross functional peers. You have a solid financial acumen that enables to connect the operational process to the company and channel specific goals and targets in order to achieve optimal profitability and improve inventory turns. You enjoy working with different teams (domestic & international) and proactively identifying ways to improve process and ensure we have the visibility and tools to make informed business decisions. As a self-starter, you can manage and drive operational excellence for your team and ensure alignment with upcoming calendar priorities & objectives across all channels. You have the ability to dig deep into the details where necessary while leveling up an executive summary to the team in a digestible and consistent view across channels & regions. A Day in the Life:
No two days are alike. The ability to prioritize tasks and review upcoming calendar deadlines and milestones will be critical for success within this role. One day you'll be working on inventory sharing opportunities between channels within a plant or coordinating an international transfer opportunity across the globe. The next day you could be managing the master data process and ensuring data is flowing between product lifecycle management and downstream to all systems. This position is critical to managing inventory at the channel and plant level with daily/weekly reviews of inventory shifts to ensure modifications/additions to sales orders are supported. Partnering with your cross-functional teams (Planning, Allocation, IT) to proactively identify opportunities for inventory maximization or notification of potential risk (late delivery, constrained inventory) will play a large role in your day-to-day activities. Each day will bring a new challenge and your analytical curiosity will help determine focus areas for you and your team each week. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Analytical and dynamic thinker who can think outside the box to reach a solution
- Able to identify patterns, determine root causes, and develop solutions across People, Processes, and Technology
- Proactively improves upon the status quo
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong stakeholder management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Works effectively with diverse stakeholder groups
- Operational Excellence
- Attention to detail and follow-up with excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- An Admired Leader effective at inspiring teams to perform at their highest potential
- Involved in large-scale software deployments
- High proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
Our Global Account Services team is a dynamic group of strategic, long-range thinkers and problem-solvers focused on optimizing inventory levels across all Tory Burch distribution channels around the world. We analyze data so we can be proactive in our efforts to ensure that the right number of products and styles are available in the right markets and positioned for delivery at the right time. We are equally adept at handling day-to-day operations, ensuring all contracts are managed efficiently and accurately. If you're a detail-oriented team player who can't resist an interesting puzzle, come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 160,000.00 USD - 195,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .