CREATIVE CONTENT INTERN (SPRING 2023)
6 days left
DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
CREATIVE CONTENT INTERN
DÔEN IS SEEKING A CREATIVE INTERN TO JOIN OUR TEAM ON A PART TIME BASIS IN VAN NUYS, CA
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 4 MONTH INTERNSHIP BEGINNING JANUARY 2023
- COLLABORATE WITH EDITORIAL CONTENT DIRECTOR AND CONTENT COORDINATOR TO DESIGN DAILY STORIES IN LINE WEEKLY WITH SOCIAL CALENDAR
- SUPPORT IN GATHERING AND CREATING CONTENT BY WORKING WITH CONTENT CREATORS AND HELPING TO ORGANIZE AND ATTEND SMALL-SCALE CONTENT SHOOTS
- CREATE AND PUBLISH SEASONAL PINTEREST CONTENT, INCLUDING SEASONAL PINTEREST BOARDS
- PROVIDE OCCASIONAL ONSITE SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE DURING PHOTOSHOOTS (WHEN APPLICABLE), EVENTS AND IN-OFFICE.
- GATHER AND MAINTAIN A LIBRARY OF INTERNALLY GENERATED ASSETS AND VINTAGE SOURCED IMAGERY
- VISUAL RESEARCH AND IMAGE SOURCING BOTH FOR CONTENT USE AND FOR SEASONAL CONCEPTING MOOD BOARDS
- RESEARCH AND ADVISE ON NEW TRENDS AND PLATFORMS THE BRAND SHOULD BE ENGAGING WITH TO CONTRIBUTE TO CONVERSION AND ENGAGEMENT.
- ADOBE SUITE
- STRONG PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING FOR AN INCLUSIVE, VALUES DRIVEN BRAND
- ABILITY TO FOSTER AN INCLUSIVE AND RESPECTFUL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- PART TIME (UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK)
- $16.04 / HOUR
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer