DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION INTERN
DÔEN IS SEEKING A PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION INTERN TO JOIN OUR TEAM ON A PART TIME BASIS IN VAN NUYS, CA
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 4 MONTH INTERNSHIP BEGINNING JANUARY 2023
- GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES: FILING OF APPROVED SWATCHES, LAB DIPS, TRIM SUBMITS, LOGGING WIP DETAILS & TRACKING, ORGANIZATION OF BINDERS & SAMPLES (INCLUDING FOOTWEAR/ACCESSORIES), OPENS AND DISTRIBUTES PACKAGES
- SUPPORTS PRODUCTION & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM IN DAY-TO-DAY FUNCTIONS
- ASSISTS IN PREPARATION FOR DESIGN MEETINGS
- ASSISTS IN ERP DATA ENTRY
- TRACK UPC TAGS, CARE LABELS & DISCLAIMER TAGS.
- WORK WITH DC TO KEEP ACCURATE INVENTORY OF HANGTAGS (PREP FOR REORDERING)
- COMPUTER PROFICIENCY IN MS OFFICE: EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT
- STRONG PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS WITH A SENSE OF PRIORITY FOR DEADLINES AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- FLEXIBLE AND ADAPTABLE IN A RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY
- PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING FOR AN INCLUSIVE, VALUES DRIVEN BRAND
- ABILITY TO FOSTER AN INCLUSIVE AND RESPECTFUL WORK ENVIRONMENT
PART TIME ( UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK)
$16.04 / HOUR
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.
WE ARE AN AT-WILL, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER