The following highlights some of the key responsibilities:1. Business performance analysis:
2. Strategy and global projects:
- Work with Retail Team & Ecommerce Team in sales performance analysis & consolidated related actions plans and support CEO in following up the progress
- Develop any performance KPI's analysis required by the management allowing to understand some Store / market / product … performances that can support business decision process and formulate recommendations
- Work with Business Development team and Finance team, to evaluate potential business opportunities in different cities/malls
3. Organization support:
- Conduct and evaluate information about the macro-economic situation in China, government new policies in country & cities level, retail industry and market trend with reports to recap and suggested actions.
- Study competitive threats and possible opportunities in both existing & new business channel. These will include detail report to cover different types of ranking and sales tracking
- Take a proactive role to plan, organize, and coordinate companywide initiatives and projects
- Establish and maintain this projects list, follow-up with the different stakeholders and ensure all aspects of the project are taking into consideration.
ProfileBachelor's degree or above in Business/Finance/MarketingProficiency in English and Chinese in both oral and writing3~5 years of relevant work experiences, ideally from consultant firm backgroundStrong Excel & PPT skills and presentation skills. good collaboration skills.Ideal candidate should be strong in interpersonal skill, curiosity, agility.Willingness to "roll up their sleeves" to achieve outcomes and results. Strong ownership of deliveryCuriosity, capability to influence, rigourous, proactivity, agility Job locationJob location
- Work with management team to prepare monthly management meeting report, business plan presentation, seasonal business review meeting or any other ad hoc needs
- Coordinate with Investment relationship director in HQ Paris any reporting needed required to analyze the China business and understand financial figures reported
- Support various ad hoc strategic projects according to business needs
- Play the role as an internal advisor to inspire and influence the management team on key actions that could be taken in order to improve efficiency and performance.
Asia Pacific, China, ShanghaiApplicant criteriaMinimum level of education required
4-year university degreeMinimum level of experience required
3 years or moreLanguages
- English (Fluent)
- Chinese (Fluent)