SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie PierlotLOCATION: Norwalk, Connecticut Operations Associate
At SMCP, our ambition is to become the global leader in the accessible luxury space. Our four Brands spread Parisian chic around the world by offering unique products & premium experiences to our customers in 43 countries. Our dreams of dressing the men and women in Paris have now transcended into a global reality across five continents.
SMCP has successfully developed a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion based on the belief that Parisian elegance is only as desirable as it is sustainable and has therefore set ambitious sustainability objectives for 2030 to help preserve our planet.
Visit our global company website at https://www.smcp.com/en/ to learn more. Be Our Passionate Entrepreneur OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE: Here's Where You Come In...
As Operations Associate, your impact will be huge in ensuring operational efficiency with all aspects of the "back of the house" to facilitate the customer experience. It will involve strong attention to detail, thinking outside the box, and most importantly being passionate about sales operations. Some of the important responsibilities associated with this critical role are as follows:
Administrative / Merch Paperwork Processing
Merchandise check-in and processing Store-to-Store transfers
Floor sets / floor moves Replenishment Maintenance
Physical inventory preparation + execution Safety
Stockroom organizationSales Floor Support
Greeting customers As an Operations Associate at SMCP, no day is the same so it will never grow monotonous! KEY INGREDIENTS - SUCCESSFUL OPERATIONS CANDIDATE:
● 1+ years of prior sales support experience including POS, merchandising paperwork, cycle counts, and inventory management.
● Strong organization skills and ability to work within established timelines.
● Strong attention to details.
● Solid problem-solving skills
● Brand appropriate personal presentation
● Strong communication skills
● Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
● Bilingual in certain key markets.WHAT WE HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU:
- Competitive Base Hourly Pay
- Voluntary Health Plan + 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off : Paid holidays + vacation
- Wardrobe (4 pieces per season based on eligibility)
- Generous Shopping Discount - 50% off Retail
- Career Growth: you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced Leader who will help
you to achieve your full potential.