Senior Project Manager
The Primary focus of this role is to lead the review, delivery and implementation of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes and potential systems. You will be involved in all aspects of project management including project planning, reporting on progress and performance, risk and issue management, financial monitoring and change management.
• Lead the delivery of projects defined by the Head of IT, from development of an initial business case through to post-implementation project retrospectives and on-going operational support.
• Review and prioritise cases with internal business teams on a regular basis.
• Build an understanding of the Design & Production department process, turnaround times and daily workflows.
• Work with the stakeholders to ensure that the project deliverables achieve the stated business requirements and are delivered on time.
• Identify and manage risks involved in projects including the development of contingency plans, liaising with the Heads of Departments & Head of IT.
• Prepare and deliver regular status reports on projects, and complete other reporting as required.
• Participate in projects to support the department strategy and any other ad-hoc tasks defined by the Head of IT.
• Ensure that change control is managed effectively throughout the course of any projects.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A wealth of Project Management experience with a focus on the Retail sector.
• Experience working with Jira Project Management tools, or similar.
• Experience delivering PLM/PIM projects.
• Competent using Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
• Experience with the Retail Design lifecycle.
• Proven experience with Stakeholder Management.
• Agile Project Management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan and organise workload.
• Has the ability to stay calm under pressure and be self-motivated.
• A team worker who can work using their own initiative.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines whilst managing multiple tasks.
• An eye for detail.
• Flexible, able to work extended hours during busy period and can travel.