Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a passionate 3D Artist (m/f/d) to strengthen our 3D Experience & Immersive Tech Team.
If you want to be part of innovative projects, a versatile field of work and if you are familiar with a wider range of 3D software, then don't hesitate to apply.
Please upload your portfolio with your application.What you can expect:
- 3D modeling, unwraping and texturing and development of 3d models with Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Cinema4D , Zbrush. As well as Texturing with Substance Suite (Designer, Painter, etc.)
- Conception and creation of CGI videos and high-end still renders making use of SIDEFX Houdini, Cinema4D, Octane and After Effects (or Premiere) (modeling,uv mapping, texturing, VFX, lighting and rendering) based on 3D simulations of our products for end consumer communication
- Professional participation in innovation projects within the team and at corporate level (e.g. in cooperation with Marketing, Metaverse, ECOM or IT)
- Innovation and software research activities in the context of software application management (e.g. beta testing of new software) and new technologies
- Application development based on 3D assets (e.g. AR/xR product experiences) with Unity, Unreal Engine, Spark AR, Lens Studio
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a comparable field of activity
- Completed training in the field of media design with focus on 3D or training as a 3D artist alternatively university studies of computer science and media, audiovisuel media, industrial design, media informatics
- Good handling of common 3D software tools like 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Unreal, Substance, etc.
- Knowledge in the product development software CLO3D or Marvelous Designer
- Strong communication and social competence skills
- Good verbal and written skills of the English language
- Passionate team player who is eager to change the fashion industry with us
- Proven record of a succesful crossfunctional 3D project
- Ideally, knowledge of work processes in the textile/ or clothing industry
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.